Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
At this time in our endoscopy centers, many scheduled procedures will go on as originally planned. However, you may receive a call to reschedule, should we feel your procedure can be postponed.
We are in the process of implementing remote care through telemedicine where high-risk patients may have their office consultation or visit via video. As soon as information on this process is available, we will advise our patients. Currently, telephone visits are being offered to all patients.
For the safety of others and your own:
- Should you have fever and/or respiratory symptoms, please reschedule your appointment or procedure.
- Visitors are not allowed for clinic visits unless it is medically necessary.
- We are following social distancing guidelines. Once you’ve checked in, you may be asked to wait in your car until your appointment time. This will limit overcrowding in waiting areas.
- Drivers for endoscopy procedures will be asked to wait in their cars.
- We are also limiting vendor access to our clinics.